ITINERARY FOR 5 NIGHT 6 DAYS (Port Blair :3 Night & Havelock : 2 Night)
Day 1: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
- LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
- CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island :
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- NORTH BAY:- It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
- ROSS ISLAND:-It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After little relax, proceed for the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay at Havelock.
- SWARAJ DEPP (HAVELOCK ISLAND) :-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Day 4: Havelock –Elephanta Beach
After breakfast, procced for Elephanta Beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
- Elephanta Beach :- Elephanta Beach is one of the most beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals & colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass Bottom, Snorkeling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc.
Day 5: (Swaraj Dweep) Havelock – Kalapathar Beach - Port Blair.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel' keep your luggage at the reception and proceed for KalaPathar Beach. After completion of tour, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz / Sea Link and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- KALAPATHAR BEACH :- It is located in one corner of the Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guest looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax.
Day 6: Port Blair – Airport Dropping
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
Note : If your departure flight is delay, additional tour will be arranged on direct payment basis.
Hotel Luxury category 3*
Package Includes :
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category rooms.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Airport picks up and drops.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Sea Link / Bhagya Express / Govt. inter island ferry for Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
Package Excludes :
- Airfare / Ship's fare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Jolly ride &snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles.
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
- GST would be extra
WATER SPORTS ACTIVITY
|SEA WALK||4200/- PER HEAD|
|SCUBA DIVING||4200/- PER HEAD|
|SNORKERLING||1000/- PER HEAD|
|GLASS BOTTOM RIDE||1000/- PER HEAD|
|BANANA RIDE/ JET SKI||600/- PER HEAD|
|ANDAMAN DOLPHIN||2100/- PER HEAD|
- Above is just a quote, no rooms have been blocked. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
- Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of Airport.
- Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 0900 hrs. Late check out as per availability only, although guaranteed check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with hotels directly.
- We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in govt. ferry, until and unless if there is an emergency or disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.
- GST (as applicable) will be charged on total billing amount.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- We generally suggest our guest not to include lunch and dinner cost in ROYAL & ROYAL+ category package because then you will have to stick to a fixed buffet rate everyday at high cost. Whereas if you would order the same from the Hotel restaurant then it will cost you considerably less and If the dinner cost is included in the package, then we will have to charge you with full buffet rates irrespective of the quantity of food that you take. But if you order directly from the hotel restaurant it will be more economical for you as well as can avoid wastage + also it will give you option of Al Cart menu where you can order the food as per your choice. Keeping in mind all these factors, we do not include dinner in the package cost.
Please note all operations of sightseeing ,Water Sports, Monuments , Beach and Ferry’s are Subject to the Covid rules and regulation of local authorities , we don’t have control on any changes at the time of Arrival.
- There may be a Covid Test at the Portblair Airport and time taken for the test can be from 45 min to 2 hrs depending on the Airport Authority and Doctors and To be Paid Directly on the Arrival.
- All Quotes and Information our Team are passing on the call or mail at the time of Booking are based on Information and Notification by Local Authority in Writing or Verbally,Any changes are totally based on Local Bodies.
- If Any Guests are found Positive would be subject to Quarantine Rules of Local Authority and Charges applicable as Local Rules if any.